For wines that are twice as nice - and no limits on the guest list! - our Presrv™ Dual Zone Wine Cooler means never having to choose between white or red, and always being ready to pour anyone's favorite. This large capacity cooler maintains two distinct temperature zones with PreciseTemp™ temperature control and includes Active Cooling Technology to ensure even cooling, along with loads of other features from Full-Extension Wood Racks to a Vibration Dampening System. Match the party's vibe with an illuminated control panel and new vertical LED light strips in three colors and four light levels.
- SS + Glass
- Field-Reversible Door
- 45 bottles
- Built-In, Compact, Freestanding
- 39 dBA
- Capacity: 45 bottles
- Temperature Range: 38° - 65° F (each zone)
- Thermal Seal
- Concealed, Zero-Clearance Door Hinge
- Door Lock
- Door Open Alarm
- Dual-Pane, Low-e Argon-Filled Glass
- 304-Grade Stainless Steel
- 3-Color Electronic Touch Controls
- 3-Color LED Light Strips in Cloud White, Deep Blue, and Amber
- Four Light Levels
- Large Diameter 7-Bottle Rack for pinot noir, chardonnay, and champagne (1)
- Full-Extension, Black Wood Racks with Stainless Steel Trim (5)
- Dual Evaporators
- Carbon Filter Air Filtration
- Sabbath Mode
- Active Cooling Technology
- Vibration Dampening System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.