With its contemporary style and straight lines, this versatile, all-purpose shelf bookcase from the Step One collection will blend perfectly with the other furniture in your room. It can perform multiple functions - as the ideal media tower for holding your DVDs and game console, or simply as a handy bookcase. This piece features three open storage spaces, separated by two adjustable shelves, and a closed storage space at the bottom, so you'll have a neat, well-ordered room.
19.5'' (W) x 11.75'' (D) x 55.25'' (H), 41.0 lb
Box #1 dimensions:
62.05'' (L) x 12.32'' (W) x 3.98'' (H), 46 lb
- Elegant metal handle in a Brushed Nickel finish
- Multiple uses: Media tower, shelving unit, bookcase
- Features 3 open, practical and accessible storage spaces, separated by 2 adjustable shelves that can support up to 15 lb
- 1 hole in the back for better wire management
- Closed storage space at the bottom concealed by a non-reversible door
- Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
- Accessories not included
- Requires complete assembly by 2 adults (tools not included)
- Packaging tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment
- Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
- 5-year limited guarantee. Any questions" Contact South Shore, available 7/7: 1-800-290-0465 or www.southshorefurniture.com
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.