Spoil yourself with a chic tempered glass etagere that provides a perfect spot for candles, books, photo grams and other decor items. With 4 multi-functional, thick paneled display shelves in a brown reclaimed wood-look finish, you'll be sure to add interest wherever you choose to place this accent display case. The 5-tier etagere is equipped with black metal accents for more elegance. Make this bookcase the new feature in your living space.
- Featuring 4 fixed display shelves in a rustic brown reclaimed wood-look; chic tempered glass sides that create an inviting look, making your room appear more spacious
- Finished on all sides, this accent display unit is a great way to showcase your books, favorite decor items or electronics
- Polished chrome accents provide added elegance to complement any home or office space; bookshelf also includes rear glass panel for sturdiness
- This 5 tier bookcase takes advantage of height to offer a generous amount of storage space in small homes, apartments or condos
- Product Dimensions: 24 Inch L x 12 Inch D x 59 Inch H
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - DEPTH / WIDTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - HEIGHT
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - LENGTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX (SHIPPING CARTONS QTY)
|BOX 1 - CUBE
|BOX 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|BOX 1 - HEIGHT
|BOX 1 - LENGTH
|BOX 1 - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX 1 HS NUMBER
|BOX 1 UPC CODE
|COUNTRY OF PRIMARY WOOD MILL
|DEPARTMENT - 1
|FINISH - SECONDARY
|MATERIAL - 2
||GLASS, LAMINATE, TEMPERED GLASS
|PACKAGING MATERIAL WEIGHT
|SHELF 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|SHELF 1 - HEIGHT
|SHELF 1 - LENGTH
|SHELF MAXIMUM WEIGHT CAPACITY
|WOOD PERCENTAGE (%)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.