Add a touch of timeless charm to a bedroom or bathroom with this traditional wooden cheval floor mirror. It features the characteristic traits of this enduring style-elegant turned side posts, curved bracket feet, and decorative ring screws. For convenience, the mirror tilts so you can see your full length reflection in the large oval-shaped glass surface when you are dressing up in the morning for work or at night for dinner with friends. Made of solid wood and finished in grey, this sturdy free standing mirror is lightweight enough to be portable and includes a cross brace for stability.
- Wooden cheval mirror with a large oval-shaped glass surface and swivel motion that allows easy adjustment for a full length view
- Free standing floor mirror made of solid wood can be positioned where needed in a bedroom or bathroom and features a cross brace between the posts for stability
- Traditional design details include turned side posts, bracket feet, ring screws, and a grey finish
- Assembly required: Illustrated instructions and all hardware are provided for convenience (additional tools may be needed)
- Product dimensions: 23 inches L x 20 inches W x 59 inches H
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - DEPTH / WIDTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - HEIGHT
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - LENGTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX (SHIPPING CARTONS QTY)
|BOX 1 - CUBE
|BOX 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|BOX 1 - HEIGHT
|BOX 1 - LENGTH
|BOX 1 - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX 1 HS NUMBER
|BOX 1 UPC CODE
|COUNTRY OF PRIMARY WOOD MILL
|DEPARTMENT - 1
|LEG 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|LEG 1 - HEIGHT
|LEG 1 - LENGTH
|LEGS - FINISH
|LEGS 1 - INCLUDED (QTY)
|MATERIAL - 2
|PACKAGING MATERIAL WEIGHT
|WOOD PERCENTAGE (%)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.