Bring a "wow" factor into your home with this impressive console table. Extra-thick panels in a dark taupe wood-look finish give this accent table its big, bold look. The long tabletop is supported by an asymmetrical base in a shape resembling the letter "W". The thick, wedge-shaped legs and support panels of the base intersect to create two geometric-shaped openings that offer an airiness to balance the table's hefty appearance. While this contemporary table may look substantial, its space-saving design won't take up too much room when placed against a wall in a living room, an entryway, or a hallway.
- Console table in a dark taupe wood-look finish featuring a base with an asymmetrical design and intersecting panels that create open spaces
- Extra-thick panel construction, including a long, 2.5-inch-thick tabletop and a sturdy base with robust, wedge-shaped legs and support panels
- Narrow profile is ideal for an entryway, a hallway, or a living room with limited space
- Assembly required: Illustrated instructions and all hardware are provided for convenience (additional tools may be needed); anti-tip hardware to secure the table to a wall is also included
- Product dimensions: 47.25 inches L x 11.5 inches W x 32 inches H
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - DEPTH / WIDTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - HEIGHT
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - LENGTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX (SHIPPING CARTONS QTY)
|BOX 1 - CUBE
|BOX 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|BOX 1 - HEIGHT
|BOX 1 - LENGTH
|BOX 1 - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX 1 HS NUMBER
|BOX 1 UPC CODE
|COUNTRY OF PRIMARY WOOD MILL
|DEPARTMENT - 1
|DEPARTMENT - 2
|LEG 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|LEG 1 - HEIGHT
|LEG 1 - LENGTH
|LEGS 1 - INCLUDED (QTY)
|MATERIAL - 2
||HOLLOW-CORE, PARTICLE BOARD
|PACKAGING MATERIAL WEIGHT
||ACCENT TABLE, CONSOLE TABLE
|WOOD PERCENTAGE (%)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.