Blending functionality and decorative appeal, this unique freestanding coat rack offers more than just a place to neatly hang jackets. It features a nature-inspired, sculpture-like design resembling gathered tree branches that will stand out in your entryway, hallway, or office. The sturdy hammered metal posts in a black finish include 8 hooks (excluding the tops of the posts) for hanging coats, scarves, and more. The 3 upper hooks provide space to hang longer items without crowding, while the 5 lower hooks are perfectly positioned for shorter items, like umbrellas, bags, or kids' jackets.
- Freestanding coat rack with 8 hooks placed at various heights for hanging jackets, scarves, and more in an entryway, hallway, or office
- Made from hammered metal in a black finish and featuring a distinctive tree branch-like shape for a contemporary look
- Sturdy, with a tripod-style base that evenly distributes weight for stability, yet lightweight enough to be portable
- Assembly required: Illustrated instructions and all hardware are provided for convenience (additional tools may be needed)
- Product dimensions: 18.5 inches L x 18.5 inches W x 74 inches H
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - DEPTH / WIDTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - HEIGHT
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - LENGTH
|ASSEMBLED PRODUCT - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX (SHIPPING CARTONS QTY)
|BOX 1 - CUBE
|BOX 1 - DEPTH / WIDTH
|BOX 1 - HEIGHT
|BOX 1 - LENGTH
|BOX 1 - WEIGHT / LBS
|BOX 1 HS NUMBER
|BOX 1 UPC CODE
|DEPARTMENT - 1
|FINISHED ON ALL SIDES
|NUMBER OF HOOKS
||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
|PACKAGING MATERIAL WEIGHT
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.