Get rid of unwanted moisture in spaces up to 2,500 square feet with Danby's 40 pint (19 L) dehumidifier. The smart dehumidify function will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature. The auto-restart feature will restart after a power failure, and with the direct drain feature, you have the option of continuous operation. No need to worry about irritating running noise with this silent operation unit. ENERGY STAR Certified; this unit also comes with a 24-hour timer that allows you to run your Danby dehumidifier during off-peak hours to help save on your monthly hydro bill. In addition, the automatic de-icer feature allows the unit to run in temperatures as low as 41 F (5C).
- 40 Pint (19L) Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 2500 sq. ft.
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2022 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2-speed fan
- Smart Dehumidify: the unit will automatically control room humidity by factoring in ambient temperature
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: the unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Silent Operation: operates between 48dB- 50dB (Low-High fan speeds)
- Auto de-icer: prevents frost build up
- 24 hour programmable timer
- Low temp function: the unit operates at temperatures as low as 5C
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable filter
- R410A Refrigerant
- Limited 2 year carry-in warranty
31 - 40 Pint Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.