Danby Designers counter-high compact refrigerator offers 3.2 cubic feet (91 L) of storage space and is perfect for the dorm, bedroom, or lunchroom, as this model can be adjusted to the same height as the counter. Outstanding features include a full-width freezer section, our patented Canstor beverage dispenser, and molded egg storage. In addition, you wont need to worry about high electricity bills since this compact fridge is ENERGY STAR compliant. This small refrigerator also features a clever, reversible door hinge that enables you to adjust it for a left or right-handed opening.
- 3.2 cu. ft. (91 L) Capacity Compact Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Spotless steel door finish
- Full-width freezer section
- Semi-automatic defrost
- 1 full-width and 1 - 1/2 width adjustable glass shelves
- CanStor beverage dispenser
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Smooth back design
- Mechanical thermostat
- 18 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
3.2 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
3.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.