Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's slate black 11 cubic feet (311 L) all-fridge, perfect for small spacing living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR rated model. Cut down on clutter with four full-width and one half-width adjustable glass shelves, integrated door shelving, and tall bottle storage offering maximum storage versatility. Easily find your eggs, vegetables, or fruit with the bright interior lighting system. Store your groceries in the glass-covered vegetable crisper and change the temperature easily with the mechanical thermostat. Lastly, this stylish appliance features a single door with an integrated handle and a clever, reversible hinge that allows you to set it for right or left-handed opening.
- 11.0 cu. ft. (311 L) capacity all refrigerator in Slate Black
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- 4 full width and 1 - 1/2 width adjustable glass shelves for maximum storage versatility
- Integrated door shelving with tall bottle storage
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Mechanical thermostat
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Interior light
- Integrated door handle
- Customize your space with reversible door hinge for left-or right-hand opening
- 18-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.