The Warming Drawer Keeps Meals Hot and is Designed to Match the Perfectly Flush Fit of a Bosch Wall, Speed.
- 450 Watt Heating Element Concealed Below Drawer
- Special Dough Proofing Mode
- Sturdy Ball Bearing Telescopic Rails for Smooth Opening
- Sabbath Mode
- 1 Hour Automatic Shut-Off Function with Adjustable Timer
- 1.9 Cu.Ft. Large Cavity
- Lower Side Walls Allow Easy Loading and Unloading of Drawer
- The Warming Drawer has 3 Settings to Keep Meals Hot and Ready to Serve.
- Matches Bosch Built-in Products. Install either Flush or Proud.
|Height of the product (mm)
|Maximum number of reference plates
|Maximum number of espresso cups
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)
||244 x 680 x 557 mm
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (mm)
||235 x 648 x 597 mm
|Net weight (kg)
|Power cord length (cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.