The Bosch 30" Induction Slide-in Range Allows Fast & Efficient Cooking and has an Oven that Provides Even Baking on Three Racks.
- Touch Control for Easier Operation of the Oven
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- PreciseSelect - Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Heating Time.
- Meat Probe Takes the Guesswork Out of Cooking
- Each Cooking Zone Has an Independent CountDown Timer
- SafeStart - Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element
- One Oven Light to Better Monitor Cooking Progress
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. Temperature range: 100° - 450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft. Accomodates Most Pots and Pans
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- HEZTR301 30" Telescopic Rack
- HEZBS301 - Low Back Guard, Induction
- Cook with a 6" or a 9" Element.
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans.
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout.
- The Warming Drawer Keeps Everything You Cook Warm and Ready to Serve.
|Product name / series name
|Type of energy - cavity 1
||927 x 800 x 681
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||36 1/2'' x 31 1/2'' x 28 7/8''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||30'' width slide-in
|Cavity capacity (cu ft)
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
|Power cord length (cm)
||240V-4 prong, no plug
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.