The 24" Bosch Wall Oven Features Genuine European Convection and is Designed for Kitchens with a Smaller Footprint
- 10 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes: Frozen Foods, Pizza, and Defrost
- 8 Pass Broil Plus Element Cooks Larger Food Items to Perfection.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Multiple Racks.
- Beautifully Designed Knob Controls that are Easy to Use.
- Sleek Full Glass Inner Door with Improved Cleanability
- Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- The DualClean system uses the cavity coating and heat to burn off most grease.
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Large Capacity at 2.8 Cu Ft.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Safe Access to the Oven Cavity.
- Genuine European Convection for Even Baking Results on Mutliple Levels.
- Heavy-duty Metal Knobs for a Premium Look and Feel.
|Width of the product (mm)
|Height of the product (mm)
|Usable volume (of cavity) - NEW (2010/30/EC)
||3rd element convection, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Defrost, Full width variable grill, Hot air & bottom heat, Special baking setting, warming
|Control Panel Material
|Type of control setting devices - oven 1
|Door Material - cavity 1
||Stainless steel top
|Cavity width (cm)
|Cavity height (cm)
|Cavity depth (cm)
||592 x 597 x 572
|Cut-out height (mm)
|Depth with door open (mm)
|Net weight (kg)
|Area of largest baking sheet
|Hot air temperature max. (°C)
|T/b heating temperature max. (°C)
|Are some hobs controls integrated?
|Power cord length (cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.