This 8-piece dining set is a uniquely luxurious interpretation of traditional style. Beautifully ornate elements of the dining table include multiple inlaid borders, softly rounded corners and scrolled acanthus accents as the double pedestal base supports the extension tabletop. Exquisitely detailed and treated to a multi-hued finish, the buffet offers two lower cabinets and three drawers in the buffet plus lighted and mirrored cabinet space with glass shelves in the hutch. Beautifully flowing elements of the upholstered dining chairs include gracefully curved legs and a rounded back with acanthus accents and scrolled armrests on the armchairs. The plush, padded seats and button-tufted upholstery are the very definition of comfort.
- Includes extension dining table, dining buffet and hutch set, 2 upholstered dining armchairs and 4 upholstered dining side chairs
- Dark brown finish with glazed white highlights
- Table, buffet and hutch made of veneer, wood and engineered wood with cast resin elements
- Table with separate extension leaf extends by pulling both ends and dropping in leaf
- Table seats up to 8
- Buffet with 3 lined drawers and 2 cabinets, each with 1 adjustable shelf
- Hutch has mirrored cabinet with 2 glass shelves and 3-way dimmable light
- Buffet and hutch set with antiqued goldtone metal hardware
- Chairs made of wood with cast resin accents
- Chairs have cushioned seats and backs with polyester upholstery
- Chairs have button-tufted back cushion with bronze-tone nailhead accents
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Dining Table and 6 Chairs with Storage
||8-Piece Dining Package
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.